- A dual gas spring, combined with an unweighted table top,
allows the table to be effortlessly lifted to required height.
- The top is “AUTO-LOCKED” into position after height
adjustment. Use the dual hand control levers (one on each
side) to unlock the top and easily lower height to the
- 13” height range allows the patient to use when sitting,
standing, ambulating or in a wheelchair.
- Static weight capacity (when in auto-lock position): 250 lbs.
- Finished in Folkstone Gray featuring 1” thick, 37” long high
pressure laminate tops with black T-molded edge banding
and rounded corners to prevent wall damage. (Our previous
model featured a 32” long top.)
- Brushed aluminum dual telescoping legs with black
powder coated welded U-shaped base.
- All units include (4) 2” diameter twin-wheel black nylon
locking casters and (4) 5/8”-1” levelers hence any unit
ordered can be mobile or stationary.
- Note: Due to all units being equipped with casters and
leveler, casters are no longer an option as they are
included with all shipments. Height is reduced on all units
by 1” when using the levelers in lieu of the casters.
- Model 6293 has a drawer.
- Model 6294 has a front cutout, 19”W x 6”D.