|Join our email list:|
Hausmann Introduces New Products for 2012.
Hausmann Industries is proud to announce the release of several new items to market. New items for 2012 (click on the item to view full details):
- Bariatric Space-Saver Therapy Platform offers a 1000 lbs. patient weight capacity.
- Bariatric Wall Folding Therapy Platform: Fold-away design saves floor space and projects only 8" when folded.
- ADA Straight Staircase offers a more compact footprint that takes up less floorspace and fits in conventional 8' high ceiling.
- 4 Cutout Hydraulic Table accommodates up to two wheelchairs and two side chairs.
- Powermatic® Work Table features a butcher block top and electrical power height adjustment.
- Econo Bariatric Hi-Lo Treatment Table with Power Backrest features an extra-wide top, motorized backrest, and power height elevation.
- The maintenance-free laminated Mobile Therapy Station offers storage drawer and cabinet storage as well as hooks and compartments for vinyl coated dumbbells, weight bars, and Hugger® weights.
posted April 2, 2012
PROTEAM by Hausmann releases the 2011-2013 Catalog featuring new and updated products including Mat Platforms, Weight Racks & Storage and Taping Stations & Tables. Request your new catalog through our Customer Service department or by email: email@example.com. We also have the catalog available as a PDF online. Visit the updated PROTEAM by Hausmann website to view all of the new content. Some of our new items featured include:
- Series A9064/65/66/67 Open Storage Cabinet Table – Now available with or without doors on both sides as well as with or without the Split-Leg option.
- Model A9088 6-Leg Split-Leg
- Model 4718 Hi-Lo “Extra Long” Trainers Table – 84” long table for taller athletes.
Hausmann Introduces New Products for 2011.
Hausmann Industries is proud to announce the release of several new items to market. We got great feedback from many people in the industry during 2010 and hope to continue the trend in 2011. New items for 2011 (click on the item to view full details):
- The Mighty-Matic Mat, available in two sizes, has an extremely stable lift system can easily lift 1100 lbs. from 20" wheelchair height to 30" H.
- The Econo Electric Hi-Lo Mat Platform offers power height adjustment from 20" wheelchair height to 29" high and is available in two sizes.
- A.D.A. "Mini" Staircase features 11" deep x 30" wide steps with anti-slip Safety Treads. The handrails and uprights are satin-finished premium hardwood and shipped ready-to-assemble.
- The heavy-duty Bariatric XL Safe-Steps offer a 1000 lbs. weight capacity yet are lightweight for easy use. The Safe Steps feature an extra large platform with an anti-tip design and is available in 2 heights. The Model 2019 is 12" high; the Model 2020 is 15" high.
- The LED Illuminating Exam Light offers excellent energy savings compared to incandescent or halogen bulbs. Expect a long life (up to 50,000 hours) from this green & environmentally-friendly lamp.
- The Personal Activity Table has a 1" thick Natural Oak high pressure laminate top with durable 3mm PVC edging. This multi-purpose wheelchair accessible table is ideal for work, play or any activity.
- Proteam Taping Option A927 Front Pull-Out Taping Stand is 18" high and has an additional full height drawer.
- Proteam Taping Option A929 Side Pull-Out Taping Stand is 18" high and fits in side open access of taping units.
Hausmann Industries Releases New Catalog featuring Green Products.
Hausmann Industries Inc (Northvale, NJ) introduced its 2009-2011 catalog and is among the first in the industry to introduce a green line of "Eco-Friendly" treatment tables, carts and medical furniture. These products use environmentally safer alternatives to traditional materials for improved indoor air quality and healthier patients. The Green-Line wood used has no added urea-formaldehyde and exceeds CARB I and CARB II standards established by the California Air Resource Board. Hausmann utilizes urethane fabrics to assure CAL 01350 compliance, which is California's standard for indoor air quality specifically measuring airborne VOCs Volatile Organic Compounds. Hausmann does not use any PVCs in their construction. Hausmann has a select number of Green-Line products in the 2009-2011 catalog, but can produce practically any products greener if a customer requests.
For a catalog or Green-Line information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-428-7626, extension 155.