|Join our email list:|
Our goal is to “Make It Easy” to do business with Hausmann.
- An ongoing internal training program aimed at improved Customer Service from employees who are empowered to “Make It Right.”
- An online tracking feature designed to give you the current status of your order, shipping & tracking information, and product instruction PDFs. Visit www.tracking.hausmann.com for more information.
- An expanded Quick-Ship program that includes more than 85% of the products in the catalog.
- Reliable shipping carriers so your shipment gets to you on time and intact. On Pre Pay & Add shipments, if there is any damage upon receipt, please note it on the freight receipt. We will work with our freight carrier to file the freight claim and ensure you get replacement items when needed.
- Our 3-Year Limited Warranty on defective parts or workmanship gives you the coverage you are looking for…now that’s “Peace of Mind.”
- Customized solutions for special requirements are available on many products we offer. Green-Line construction is available for most contract orders. Visit www.green.hausmann.com to see how we can meet your needs and for updates.
- Assurance that you receive the highest quality products. Hausmann Industries is a premium certified member of the Architectural Woodwork Institute (AWI).
- Laminate products with an HPL icon, are available in your choice of any standard Formica® solid color or wood grain high pressure laminate…at no upcharge.
- Canadian U.L. (C.U.L.) product coverage begins on or before January 1, 2010, for all Hausmann U.L. Listed products.
- Our Dealer Locator System helps you find a dealer if you need one. Call our responsive Customer Service Department for assistance.
- Suggested price lists are available online. Visit www.pricelist.hausmann.com for a downloadable pdf.
- Hausmann commitment to an ongoing improvement process. If you have any questions, comments or even new product ideas, visit www.feedback.hausmann.com and share your input with us.
Hausmann’s quality products are manufactured in the USA for the world. Over 80% of our products are made in our factory in Northvale, NJ and we only have a few select products made to our specifications by trusted domestic and overseas vendors.